黑貓‧紅茶論壇區
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

你來到了黑貓‧紅茶論壇區

首頁相冊Latest images搜尋會員註冊登入

A novel,about a game,i don't know where can i put it,so i decide to put here XD

向下 
發表人內容
黒猫‧奈奈子
-愛麗絲魔埋沙-❤禁忌的✰詠唱組❤
-愛麗絲魔埋沙-❤禁忌的✰詠唱組❤
黒猫‧奈奈子

文章數 : 60
黑貓‧紅茶積分 : -2147463504
黑貓‧紅茶威望 : 0
注冊日期 : 2013-05-11
來自 : ***魔法之森***

A novel,about a game,i don't know where can i put it,so i decide to put here XD Empty
發表主題: A novel,about a game,i don't know where can i put it,so i decide to put here XD   A novel,about a game,i don't know where can i put it,so i decide to put here XD Icon_minitime1周三 1月 30, 2019 11:24 pm

(English version)
Hello everyone,i am Nana,and i want to write a novel on recent,so i decide to put on here
and i hope you understand my baka english...xD

—————————————————————————————————————————————

"Hal"

"Arrive."

"Lena"

"Arrive."

On a dark room, there is only with a dim light
A row of children standing neatly  on here

And other side is standing some adult who is wear the suit,they take the gun,and be serious to look at the chidren
There is only a adult who is without gun,and take a heavy book with a fountain pen

A novel,about a game,i don't know where can i put it,so i decide to put here XD 2510

"Tiffany."

When the adult is called this name,In the children’s ranks,it's like a child who hears the name and then be trembling,but then still not one to reply the adult

"Tiffany,she is on the ranks?"

There is still silence in the air, no one responds

"Hey..."

Suddenly,on the children's crowd,a little purple-haired boy whispered to the little girl who was standing next to him and with the long lavender color bangs

A novel,about a game,i don't know where can i put it,so i decide to put here XD 2310

"Your are Tiffany,right?"

The younger boy is use him gray pupil and look at that younger girl

"You should say "Arrive" on now."

When the younger boy say it after,he is look like some panic

"If you haven't reply he,something will bad happened..."

The girl hear it after,she is start to look at the adult who called her name,
and then be slowly to lowered the head,she is look like hesitate and thinking something,
but not long time after,she is raised her head again

"Arrive."

When the girl say what she need to say after,she see the front have a younger boy is crying,who have a same color hair with her

"----------!"

The girl screamed after seeing it,and then she is suddenly rushing out in the kids’ team
When the girl is rushing out,the footsteps sounded on the ground in a same time
It turned out the adult be a angry face,and slowly to approaching the girl

"No,don't take he go!didn't you promise me?"

The girl is struggle,want to leave for the adult,
but the adult is start to catch her hand,and start to take her leave for the room

"Let me go.....!"

A novel,about a game,i don't know where can i put it,so i decide to put here XD 010

The girl shouted with all her strength,And try to reach out the hand to the little boy
but even she is shouted,struggle,she still can't leave from the adult,and she can't close to the younger boy,she can just look at they distance is getting farther and farther

(Boom)

The ground cracked a giant hole and with a loud noise
Then ground is suddenly collapsed,younger girl is fell into the ground with the sundries
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

(To be continued)
回頂端 向下
https://blackcatblackcat.666forum.com

A novel,about a game,i don't know where can i put it,so i decide to put here XD
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
黑貓‧紅茶論壇區 :: 奈奈子的妄想小天地-
前往: