黑貓‧紅茶論壇區
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

你來到了黑貓‧紅茶論壇區

首頁相冊Latest images搜尋會員註冊登入

(part 2)A novel,about a game,i don't know where can i put it,so i decide to put here XD

向下 
發表人內容
黒猫‧奈奈子
-愛麗絲魔埋沙-❤禁忌的✰詠唱組❤
-愛麗絲魔埋沙-❤禁忌的✰詠唱組❤
黒猫‧奈奈子

文章數 : 60
黑貓‧紅茶積分 : -2147463439
黑貓‧紅茶威望 : 0
注冊日期 : 2013-05-11
來自 : ***魔法之森***

(part 2)A novel,about a game,i don't know where can i put it,so i decide to put here XD  Empty
發表主題: (part 2)A novel,about a game,i don't know where can i put it,so i decide to put here XD    (part 2)A novel,about a game,i don't know where can i put it,so i decide to put here XD  Icon_minitime1周日 2月 03, 2019 12:08 am

In front of it is a white ceiling, and then look around, it is also a piece of snow white colour A pair of hands with a few scars appeared in front of the ceiling

A teenage girl who have lavender colour hair,she is reach out to look at the ceiling,and then be slowly to sit from the clean bed
She touch her face

"It is just a dream."

She feel a little relieved for it, after,she is close her eyes, and put her hand on the head,look like   recollect that nightmare,what is she just dream it,
She is almost everyday to dream it and reply it,even she is become mature now,the nightmare is follow the time to reduce,but the nightmare is still follow her and still bothering her
But that is certainly she is always dream it,because that kid who on her nightmare is...

"Tiffany Chan...you are...finally awake!?"

The room door is suddenly being opened,and with a little soprano,surprised voice who from other one teenage girl
That girl is look like almost same as the lavender colour hair girl age
And she is start to walk into the room

(part 2)A novel,about a game,i don't know where can i put it,so i decide to put here XD  0110

"I am so great to see it...you are be fine...!"

This girl who have brown colour hair,and two braids is look like a sheep,she face is look like almost be cry,and be fast to from the room door walk to the bed side,and then hug the lavender hair girl tight

"An...Anna!? I am almost can't breathe."
When Tiffany is being hug by that that girl,Tiffany she expression is be change,and want to break free,leave from that hug
But look like not work

(part 2)A novel,about a game,i don't know where can i put it,so i decide to put here XD  510

"Tiffany Chan,wu wu...sob sob sob." *sobbing*
Unsurprisingly, Anna is started to crying
"Did you know...you almost slept about five days...i just thought would you still sleep,and sleep to other era."

"I am sleet almost five days?what happened...?"
Tiffany is look like forget her breathe,she is be surprised to looking at Anna

"Are you forget it?"
Anna is finally let go of the hand on Tiffany,and and bowing his head,use the hand to rubbing his tears of joy and sorrow

"That day when we off work,us open a party with staff,you look like be drunk at the party,
and then you suddenly leave from the party place,and go to the "abnormalities" room,"Opened Can of Wellcheers" that room,at the last,someone is see you faint on that room in next day."

Anna be slowly to look up at Tiffany

"When we find you and check the CCTV(Closed circuit television),we see you press the vending machine button,and the vending machine fell out a soda,but that colour is not same as when we job with the vending machine,you get the soda after,you have not hesitate to opened the cap,and on only one second to drink it all,i am almost doubt you,did you drink the liquor same as it,so be drunk like it on that day..."

"Huh...am i do this like it on that day...?i think i am forget."

(part 2)A novel,about a game,i don't know where can i put it,so i decide to put here XD  42010

"You...When you drink the soda after,on only 1.05 second then faint on the floor,but great you are just only faint on the floor...if the "humanoid guards shrimp" is abduction you to leave from the company,and you start the new life on the sea,i will all day,morning to night all time to thinking you and to die,so...i am so great you are fine...sob sob sob T~T,(you can check Lobotomy Corporation Wiki to know what is 'Opened Can of Wellcheers',and can be understand more about my story,and sorry to disturb you watch xD)

And also,on that day you are start sleep all day,then Admin is called me to take care of you,then this five day i am so happy..ha...haha,i can almost all day sit on your side and take care of Tiffany chan you,=w=,and be sneak to touch,poke your angelic, soft face,

Even some time i need to go job leave from you a while,but i am so happy can take care of you,but sure enough...The awake Tiffany chan sauce is the no.1 best,sleeping princess Tiffany is not good...!sob sob sob T-T"

"cough...cough." *helpless*
Tiffany is coughed,and look at Anna that strange,who look like crying,but same look like laugh that face

Anna is have a strange disposition who in this company,or maybe should called her is a peculiar girl?although she is two years older than Tiffany,but the mental age seems to be five years smaller than the same age.

Tiffany is thinking about it and suddenly use her hand to cover the mouth and laugh,but Anna is use a "what happened?" face to look at Tiffany

"Haha...in short,i am awake now,so it's time to go job,right?"
Tiffany is start to move leave from the bed,and want to put out the quilt

"Huh!?wait!!!"

Anna is suddenly take Tiffany hand

"Admin is tell me about it,we need to let you rest more one day when you awake."
Anna is use her other hand to be slowly and put back Tiffany to the bed

"So,you should be rest more one day on this day."
Anna is pouted her mouth,but after then,she face is become strange and look at Tiffany,who is back in her bed and be confused
"Because,something will be bad happened if you happen again..."
Look like Anna can not hold on her face anymore,her face from a smile cute face become wry smile face

She don't want to let Tiffany look at it,so she choose to lowered his head

But Tiffany is see it,and she seems like understand what happened
"Right...i understand it,because..."

(part 2)A novel,about a game,i don't know where can i put it,so i decide to put here XD  87610

"I am a 'senior employee','indispensable' from this company,right?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Huh...finally is finished the part 2,omg i want to sleep,i am not really sleep today,and go to translation xDDDD

but so great to finished it,and thanks for your watch,i will keep it up to write it more
and i think everyone is know what is this story talk about,yes,it's a game,and the game name...
i put the game name on the text,don't tell me you haven't see it (X,hey i haven't put the game name on chinese version,so people who watch chinese version is need to still guess it,i am so kindness for you!>-< *joke*

and right,my story background setting is not really close to original,so i think i will write it become some strange on after,(my game is not finished all TT),if i finished it,i think i will get more inspiration to write it,so...i need keep it up write,and...play...xD,then i will write it be more good and setting close to original,i hope you can don't mind it if i write it be strange...

and thank you for watch,see you next time on part 3!hope you can keep watch it!XD
^-^
回頂端 向下
https://blackcatblackcat.666forum.com

(part 2)A novel,about a game,i don't know where can i put it,so i decide to put here XD
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
黑貓‧紅茶論壇區 :: 奈奈子的妄想小天地-
前往: